Record Collector Listings
To advertise in Record Collectors Set Sale and Auctions and Records Wanted listings call Richard on
020 8752 8165, or email him at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to advertise.
1. We charge per line.
Set sales and auctions
Up to 100 lines £1.00 per line. Over 100 lines 90p per line
With Box Number £1.90 per line
With personal address/email £1.70 per line
For an extra 25% you can have your advert highlighted in a colour chosen by us.
Wanted Box Numbers
Minimum charge for 5 lines is £9.50. You have a heading of your choice and your Record Collector box number, and the forwarding of the replies to your box for 8 weeks.
All advertisements must be a minimum of 5 lines and pre paid (see below for payment details).
2. Each line must contain:
The artist, Title, Condition (see our grading system).
Sale ads should also state the price, while Wanted adverts should have STC (state total cost) or WP (will pay)
Sub Headings (e.g. vinyl 7” singles) will be charged as a normal line.
3. There should be no more than 65 words per line, or 60 in bold type
Spaces between words count as characters
Descriptions longer than this will be cut or charged accordingly
We reserve the right to make appropriate amendments to fit the advert for which you have paid.
4. Please always include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address even if you do not intend them to be published in your advert. We will not publish your advert without these details.
5. Your advert heading. Please always provide us with a heading that is relevant to the items you are advertising. Unmarked adverts will be headed Set Sale or Auction or Wanted as appropriate.
6. Replying to Set Sale and Auctions. If Set Sale write to the advertiser and state that you accept his price. If Auction send the advertiser your bid for the record on offer.
7. WARNING TO ADVERTISERS AND READERS. Record Collector advertisers and readers are advised to exercise caution when they are asked to send money in advance of receiving records and other items form unknown sources. Always satisfy yourself that you can contact a supplier should your order fail to be fulfilled properly. Do not send money to an advertiser until you have been told that your offer has been accepted. For valuable items you are advised to insist that items are sent by Recorded or Registered Mail.
8. For deadlines please contact Richard as above or see an issue of Record Collector magazine.
9. Payment. Can be made by cheque through the post, or by credit card by calling Richard Caddick on the telephone number above.